Oct. 6 – Oct. 23, 2022 in S.M.A.K. Ghent
The Colour Blue is exhibited on the occasion of the doctoral defense of Shervin Kianersi Haghighi. Visitors interested in one pair of the drawings can acquire them for free. At the end of the exhibition the two artists will sign an agreement and hand over the drawings.
The Colour Blue is a collaborative action performed by Shervin Kianersi Haghighi and Bart Geerts. Every Tuesday they send each other an image of a drawing of the colour blue via WhatsApp, following a set of rules:
- The drawing is created during the week before it is sent.
- The drawing is done on paper.
- The qualities (size, thickness, colour, …) of the paper are not specified.
- The drawings are digitally archived.
- The actual drawings on paper can be gathered solely for the purpose of an exhibition.
- The collaboration starts on Tuesday, November 30th, and continues until the drawings are exhibited together.